Terms, Conditions & Policies
Office Hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm . If you are going to arrive after 5.00pm please contact us so we can make other arrangements.
All people aged 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 to enter Woodbine Tourist Park. Proof of vaccination status required upon arrival.
No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to stay in the park without parental supervision. Non-compliance with this rule will see all fees and security deposits forfeited and immediate eviction. There must be at least 1 adult to stay with any online reservation.
Arrival time is 1.00pm for camp sites and 2.00pm for cabins.
Comply to Park Rules:
- Check out time is strictly 10.00am
- Any person acting in an offense manner will be asked to leave
- No noise or visitors after 10.00pm
- Fires are not permitted in the park. ONLY Gas B.B.Q's or Gas Heaters
- 5 Klm speed limit & ONE car per site
- Pets allowed on Powered Sites Only (conditions apply: no pets at Peak Season or Cabins)
We understand that sometimes plans fall through. Cancellations to bookings for this property (Woodbine Tourist Park) must be made 14 days prior to the check in date or you will be charged the full amount of the first cancelled night plus $20 administration fee. The property makes no refunds for no show or early checkouts.